Best Pest and Termite Control Services at your Doorsteps
Termites are social insects that live in colonies within the ground and have specialised castes to perform specific colony functions. The termite colony has three primary castes:
- Reproductives (kings, queens, and secondaries).
We are here for you to fight with all the termite castes on your behalf for termite treatment
Termite control and Termite Treatment Inspection
Exopest’s technician will come to your home and inspect for the termite infestation. We will perform examination throughout your home by checking your crawlspace or basement for moisture, your foundation, and other risk points that may attract an infestation. Our staff utilises state of the art equipment to assess your home scientifically by infra red thermometers, termite detect instruments and moisture meters. When he’s done his inspection, you will receive our recommendation which is complete with our digital diagrams. Our company also recommends a plan to protect you and your home from termites.
Termite control treatment implementation
Termites feed upon old roots, tree stumps, fallen tree limbs and branches on the ground, and similar materials. They are beneficial when they aid in reduction of wood and similar cellulose products into compounds that can be used again by other living organisms. Occasionally termites attack living plants, including the roots of shrubs and trees. In buildings, they feed on cellulose materials, such as structural wood, wood fixtures, paper, books, cotton, and related products.
Keep this stuff away from you or clean it regularly for the prevention.
- If we find an infestation, we will discuss the solution for your situation like liquid treatment.
- This termite control liquid works within the foundation to provide a protective area wall around your home.
- Our termite control services offers you instant protection as well as from future infestations throughout the duration of the termite control plan.
- We use flow meters to record the termiticide.
- We only use those pesticide that are approved from health Canada.
Our best solutions are used to treat voids and spaces. Our best team will come to your home and solve your termite control problems by spraying or drilling in your walls, under slabs, pipes, and other surfaces. Our best services always awaits you.