Rat control Tips and Rat Control Advice.
Rats are very harmful that can transmit a number of harmful and serious diseases. Rats can be very persistent. If rats gain access into your business or home places they can easily spread serious diseases that cause contaminate food and damage.
6 Signs to look for Rat Control at house
- Rat Droppings – Rats produce 40 or more droppings per night. Droppings of brown rat are dark brown and it is in a spindle and tapered shape. It resemble like a large grain of rice.
- Scratching Noises.
- Footprints – Rats leave their foot marks and tail marks in dusty, and buildings which are less-used.
- Rub Marks.
- Burrows – They can found by their habit of digging to make their systems for food storage and nesting. Brown rats are well known for
- A cable chewed by rats.
Golden Tips for Rats Prevention and Rat Control in House
The Rat control natural methods are one the prevent them from getting back again, We will give you rat control methods aka rat infestation control & prevention, the basic tips and tricks that can help you in many practical ways to prevent a rat infestation:
- Keep foodstuffs in containers with air tight lids.
- Tidy house from inside and around the garden too as well less clutter.
- Put outdoor rubbish bags in metal bins.
- Clean up pet food and bird seed debris.
- Gardens free from debris.
- If you have spotted signs of rats like droppings that means prevention may already be too late. In that case we advise you to act quickly to prevent a large infestation.
If you are worried about rats, it is important for you to act quickly to control the rat infestation and if you think you have rats at your place, immediately call the Exopest professionals for rat control in house.
Exopest’s Rat Control and Prevention Treatment
Rat treatment includes professional methods, some are listed below
- Professional grade rat snap traps
- Rat Bait stations
- Glue board
- Rat tracking powder
- Blocking off the entries points
- Disinfection of area
Call us to arrange effective solutions for you that can help you to get rid of harmful rats quickly.
You may also like to check out Exopest’s rats pest control services: