Rat Pest Control Tips and Rat Control Advice.
Rats are very harmful that can transmit several harmful and serious diseases. Rats can be very persistent. If rats gain access into your business or home places they can easily spread serious diseases that cause contaminate food and damage.
Rats introduce severe diseases which carry parasites like Fleas, Lice, and Ticks. Rats are more active between dusk and dawn and often it is easier to spot their signs of a problem.
6 Signs to look for Rat Control at house
- Rat Droppings – Rats produce 40 or more droppings per night. Droppings of brown rat are dark brown and it is in a spindle and tapered shape. It resembles a large grain of rice.
- Scratching Noises.
- Footprints – Rats leave their footmarks and tail marks in dusty, and buildings that are less used.
- Rub Marks. you can see rub marks on the hole where rats are hiding or using as a hideout.
- Burrows – They can found by their habit of digging to make their systems for food storage and nesting. Brown rats are well known for
- A cable chewed by rats.
Golden Tips for Rats Prevention and Best Rat Control in House
The Rat control natural methods are one the prevent them from getting back again, We will give you rat control methods aka rat infestation control & prevention, the basic tips, and tricks that can help you in many practical ways to prevent a rat infestation:
- Keep foodstuffs in containers with air-tight lids.
- Tidy house from inside and around the garden too as well less clutter.
- Put outdoor rubbish bags in metal bins.
- Clean up pet food and birdseed debris.
- Gardens free from debris.
- If you have spotted signs of rats like droppings that means prevention may already be too late. In that case, we advise you to act quickly to prevent a large infestation.
If you are worried about rats, it is important for you to act quickly to control the rat infestation and if you think you have rats at your place, immediately call the Exopest professionals for rat control in-house.
Rat Control and Prevention Treatment
Rat treatment includes professional methods, some are listed below
- Professional grade rats snap traps and install a one-way door where they will go out and won’t get back inside the home.
- Rat Bait stations that consist of Poison that does not have a chain reaction and all the bait we use approved from Health Canada.
- Glue board
- Rat tracking powder
- Blocking off the entries points
- Disinfection of area(we at Exopest also provide disinfection services)
Call us to arrange effective solutions for you to help you get rid of harmful rats quickly.
Click here for a FREE Rat Control Quote!!!
You may also like to check out Exopest’s rats’ pest control services: